About application for photography/coverage permission
November 24th (Friday)25th (Saturday)26th (Sunday)Held at Bellesalle Shibuya Garden, If you wish to film or cover Olympia Amateur Japan or Japan Pro (hereinafter referred to as this event), you will need to complete an application procedure.
Please be sure to read the guidelines below and complete the application procedure.
This time, we have received a large number of inquiries regarding photo shoot applications, and we have determined that the current wide-area regulations for this event may pose a hindrance to the event itself. Furthermore, in order to ensure fair consideration for each player, we will impose some restrictions. The scope of these restrictions applies to all parties except management and sponsors.
In order to run the contest as a more attractive event without any accidents or troubles, please understand this before applying for photography.
Media application guidelines
- After applying, those (companies) who have been granted photography permission will be contacted separately by the secretariat (this will not be an automatic reply email).
※Those who are approved will reply by the 21st
- Scope of photography permission application
- The application for filming permission for this event applies to contest filming using all video shooting equipment, excluding smartphones and tablet devices.
- Not all filming and interviews will be approved.
- There are restrictions on photography and coverage of this event. Application alone will not give you permission to film or interview. Approval from the secretariat is required.
- Number of cameras
- The number of cameras is limited to one per company and per player.
- Shooting range
- Please check the shooting range for the contest shoot below. Shooting outside the specified range is not possible.
The area filled in red and green is the area where you can shoot.
- Photography at the contest venue
- The hall where this event will be held is filled with a large number of people, including spectators, staff, and related parties, and the audience seats are spread out all the way to the very front of the stage. For these reasons, please refrain from taking pictures with single-lens reflex cameras, etc. outside the “photography areas” listed above. Photographers who do not abide by the above-mentioned areas may be asked to leave the event venue, so we ask for your cooperation in complying with the rules.
- Receiving photography permit/bibs
- If you have received permission, please be sure to wear the bibs distributed by the secretariat at the venue on the day of the event before taking photos. Photography permits and bibs cannot be handed out to those who have not applied in advance or if verification cannot be made.